February 13, 2011

We're here! Spring Training 2010

Wow that went fast.  Four months of down time, sleeping in our own bed, having access to all our clothes, using ALL my fabulous kitchen appliances, and enjoying all of this with the suitcases packed far, far away.  In October I thought I would puke if someone mentioned the word "baseball".  However, as December rolls around I allow the word to be thrown around a little bit, and I might even loosen up enough to flip to the MLB Network every now and then.  And by February, I am ready for "baseball" and everything that goes along with it:  adventure, travel, family, and friends.

The transition from off-season to Spring Training was exceptionally easy for me this year.  It just so happens that my parents are about half way between the Twins' spring training and the Nationals'.  SO, Anthony and Lauren shipped their car out with ours to my parents' house, and we flew to Tampa together, and drove to our respectful ST facilities after spending a couple days at my parents' home.

So here we are in Melbourne, FL.  I really love our place here...

I just hope the weather warms up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there would you mіnd lеtting me know whiсh webhost you're utilizing? I've
    loаded your blοg іn 3 completеly different internet browsers and I
    must saу this blog loads a lot quicker thеn mοst.
    Сan you ѕuggest а good hosting providеr at а fair
    pгice? Thаnks a lоt, I apρreciate it!


    Visit my page; Ipadrepairjohorbahru.blog.fc2.com

    ReplyDelete