July 16, 2010

And the Winner is...



Our Bake Sale was a HUGE success.  We raised over $1800!  Here are some of the goodies I whipped
up:
Strawberry Cupcakes, Justin Maxwell Coffee Brownies, Bally Star Sugar Cookies


Josh Wilkie Milky Chocolate Crispy Squares, Boomer Whiting White Chocolate Pretzels, Chiefs Choo Choo Chocolate Chip Cookies


As you know, the kitchen at our place here in Syracuse is not my own, and it came with NOTHING, so I certainly improvised when it came to doing the baking.  I wrapped a can of Pam cooking spray with wax paper to double as a rolling pin :)

It was also Ladies Night at the ball-park so all of the wives got to throw out the first pitch!


And as for the drawing for the Nats/Chiefs prize pack...
There were four names entered.

Congratulations Carol from Virginia!

Thank you to everyone again for your donations and support:)


1 comment:

  1. Great job Ashley! I am soooo proud of you. Congrats to Carol and my WNFF bloggers for donating! Love you and Collin! Wonderful blog too. I love reading it! Especially when I am in it!!! LOL! Like Collin would say... Ohhhh, Boy! Dad/Spinman

    ReplyDelete